READ THIS ALL VERY CAREFULLY AS IT DIRECTLY AFFECTS YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE.
While these sites are the property of USBA.net they are here for you, the community. In order to keep this a fun place for all, there are certain rules that need to be followed. The rules apply to all methods of communication between community members i.e. forums, private messages, e-mail etc.
1. No Spam. Spamming can be defined as either posting multiple times about the same thing or starting multiple topics about the same thing. There are other actions that are considered spamming such as constantly posting off-topic as well as providing links that have nothing to do with the forum at hand. Spam will be deleted without warning
.2. No slander. Treat others in your messages as you would like to be treated yourself. Insults, language or anything offensive will be deleted without warning if considered unacceptable by an official Moderator or member of USBA.net staff. Content that is insulting to anyone based on gender, lifestyle, religion, ethic group, race etc. is unacceptable and will be deleted without warning
.3. No flame wars. There is no place for that on these message boards. Topics that are designed to start a flame war (defined as a abrasive and/or offensive argument that serves no purpose but to make people mad) will be treated as Spam and deleted without warning.
4. Stay on-topic. There will be some leniency on this, and we don't mind if you bring in another idea or two, but stay focused. If you think it's a good enough topic, start a new thread about it. This also prevents losing a good idea in a thread about another topic. Threads that wander off-topic will be closed and/or trimmed or moved to its appropriate forum.
5. This is not a phone. Conversations are for the telephone, IRC, etc., not for this message board. For example few want to hear about you meeting with a friend for pizza in the 13 page thread.
6. No illegal topics. Warez, pornography, copyrighted material, etc. are not welcome here and will be removed without warning. Posters of such material will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
7. No impersonating. Attempting to pose as USBA.net staff , an employee of any affiliates or any other registered user will not be tolerated and will result in the deletion of that username. This also applies to variations of registered names.
8. Thread length house rule. We will close threads once they reach a certain length. We want our database engine to run as smooth as possible and long threads will slow down our search engine. These threads will be closed, but feel free to start a new thread if you feel that the previous one didn't address the issue properly. This is not to censor certain topics but to make the reading of a thread easier.
9. We, USBA.net staff or official Moderators, reserve the right to edit, delete, or ban any content found on these sites without warning.
10. We also reserve the right to modify these rules without warning
Please treat all other participants in the forum with respect. Do not use the forum to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse otherusers.
Do not impersonate a USBA.net staff member, agent, manager, host, or another user.
Do not use the forum to spam others. Spam includes sending identical and irrelevant or unsolicited submissions to many different users, and includes misrepresenting the source of anything you post.
USBA.net does not allow behaviour or content related to illegal activities. Do not use the forum to publish, post, or distribute defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other illegal content, including child pornography, content promoting bestiality, incest, illegal drugs, or software piracy, or messages that amount to harassment.
Do not use the forum to link to external sites that violate these Rules of Conduct.
Do not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
In addition to upholding these Rules of Conduct, you are responsible for following your local and national laws.
You are responsible for your actions that are based on advice or information you get online. Use your own judgment to evaluate information you receive through any communication service. Remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is yours. Perform your own research before making any decisions.
You are responsible and liable for all your activities while you participate in the forum. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post.
Failure to follow these rules will result in either a temporary ban or a permanent ban, based of the severity of the offense. More serious violations of these rules may result in further steps taken with your ISP or higher authorities.
These boards are a central place for discussion of USBA.net. They are very important to USBA.net staff as a direct conduit to our members. Please respect these sites and all community members.
If you have any questions about any of these rules, please e-mail forumadmin [AT] USBA [DOT] net.
Thank you for your cooperation and participation in the USBA.net Forums.