The Tacoma Billiard Federation Presents:
2017 USBA Ken Higgins Memorial National Qualifier
• Standard USBA Rules of Play apply.
• Maximum entries will be 21 players.
• All games will be played to 25 points, with a full field of 21.
• Innings will be accurately kept for each game by loser of the lag.
• The winner of the lag has choice of cue ball.
• Loser of the game is responsible for cleaning the table, winner must turn in balls and report score and innings immediately.
• There will be a “Finals” for the top finishers from each flight, played on Sunday Morning. Games played in the Flights count in Finals
• In the case of a Tie in the Flights, the results from the flight will determine which player advances. Wins, Losses, Head to Head, most points Scored ; and fewest points against will determine the Tie-Breaker(same in finals).
• If a player does not finish all his games, none of his games will be counted.
• There is only one Prize Pool
• High Run in the tournament will be determined from Flight Play.
• Send your entries directly to ED Brasfield as soon as possible at 16303 Spanaway Loop Road, Spanaway, WA 98387. You may call him at (253) 468-9839, or email him at .
• Make all checks payable to “Tacoma Billiard Federation” Your entry will be confirmed upon receipt of your fee, no exceptions.
• Tim Poole is the TBF Tournament Director and will answer any questions about the rules or format. (360) 463-3248.